Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sundance Cinemas at the Fest In Search of Snow, Caramel Apples And Movies

Am I ready? No. Am I packed - let's just say over packed. Coming from California where our median temperature has hovered around the 70's, there's a bit of anticipation and fear about heading into the teen's. But oh, those mountains. Oh, the excitement, oh, the movies and the friends and the sore butt that lies ahead. Once again the Sundance Cinemas team is taking over The Struggler on Park Avenue, a mere grocery cart ride to Albertson's for sustenance, a half block from the shuttle, and walking distance to most of the theatres and Main Street. We've scored a very great place to stay. Me especially - as I'll once again be ensconced in my own little suite. I'll be posting every day about all the movies, parties and odd sightings. This year my trusty iphone will be my camera. Please keep in touch here and on facebook for a close-up view of the best film festival around. That would be the Sundance Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment